- An outstanding English Teacher?
- A committed team player?
- Dedicated to raising standards?
This is an exciting opportunity for a creative, passionate ambitious teacher of English to join our large, successful faculty as the English KS3 lead. We are looking for a talented, inspirational and highly skilled teacher to build on the success already achieved by a team committed to raising standards.
Foxford school is an 11-18 multicultural school which is known for its friendly supportive ethos. We are a forward thinking and busy school with lots of links to the local community
- take responsibility for the progress and development of students at KS3
- develop a dynamic, creative KS3 curriculum
- lead on intervention, CPD within the faculty and line manage members of the team.
The English faculty is comprised of 9 specialists led by a highly committed Director of Teaching and Learning; we also benefit from a full-time HLTA. Professional development is actively encouraged and the faculty prides itself on sharing best practice to enhance learners’ experiences.