- An outstanding History Teacher?
- A committed team player?
- Dedicated to raising standards?
This is an exciting opportunity for a creative, passionate, ambitious Teacher of History to join our large, successful faculty as the History Teaching and Learning Lead within the faculty. We are looking for a talented, inspirational and highly skilled teacher to build on the success already achieved by a team committed to raising standards.
- take responsibility for the progress and development of students in History.
- Teach at KS3, 4 and A level History Post 16
- together with the Director of Humanities have responsibility for the teaching and learning across the humanities faculty.
- lead on intervention, CPD within the faculty and line manage members of the team
Foxford school is an 11-18 multicultural school which is known for its friendly supportive ethos. We are a forward thinking and busy school with lots of links to the local community
Closing Date, Tuesday, 17th April 2018 at Noon