Assistant Faculty Leader of Maths, Business Studies and Computing
MPS/UPS + TLR 2.1 (£3516)
We seek an excellent teacher of Maths to help lead this successful faculty.
This is a full-time, established post starting 1st September 2018.
Malton School is a high achieving and over-subscribed 11 to 18 school situated between York and the North York Moors National Park.
We are looking for:
• An excellent teacher who is ready to develop their leadership skills
• Commitment to ensuring that students maximise every opportunity to achieve academically and personally.
• A reflective practitioner with a desire to work collaboratively and to share best practice.
• An inspirational teacher who can build positive relationships with students to motivate them to achieve to their potential.
• A personal drive for raising achievement and developing innovative practice.
We can offer:
• The opportunity to work as part of a successful and supportive team.
• A coaching culture which is a key focus for bespoke staff development.
• Involvement in a Teaching School Alliance which enables us to work collaboratively and share best practice with other providers and supports professional development.
• Enthusiastic students who are keen to make outstanding progress.
• A vibrant, supportive community which engenders a real sense of belonging.
The school has launched an iPad for Learning scheme. Every member of staff has an iPad as well as a laptop. All students have an iPad.
This is an exciting time as the school is growing and moving from strength to strength.
If you would like further information please contact: Nicola Wise on 01653 605302 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 25/04/2018 Interviews on 01/05/2018
784 on roll (173 in Sixth Form)
Headteacher: Mr R Williams
Malton School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of its students and expects all staff to adhere to safe working practices.