Leadership scale: 14 – 18 £55,338 - £60,945
Required for September 2018
We are looking to appoint an experienced and highly effective leader with the energy, drive, enthusiasm and ambition to join an outstanding and dedicated Senior Team. This is a unique opportunity to work as part of a forward thinking leadership team, helping lead a successful and expanding School towards Outstanding as we increase the School roll by two forms of entry starting in September 2018.
The successful candidate will:
• Be an outstanding classroom practitioner
• Be an inspirational and enthusiastic leader with the ability to energise and motivate others
• Have a proven track record of ensuring outstanding student achievement through their own practice and by leading other staff
• Have exceptional communication and interpersonal skills and a ‘can do attitude’
• Be able to enhance the performance of a highly successful school • Be an innovative, strategic thinker
We will offer:
• Students who thrive within our inclusive ethos and enjoy school • Staff who are committed, hardworking and highly motivated
• Supportive Governors who work in a positive partnership
• Opportunities and experiences in preparation for the next stage in your career
West Hatch is a thriving, heavily oversubscribed innovative school. Proud of its success with significantly above average results. Rated ‘Good’ by Ofsted, we are always striving for improvement. We are keen to appoint an outstanding individual with a positive outlook and a proactive attitude- someone who will lead, enthuse and enrich the lives of the learners and staff with whom they work.
The specific responsibilities will be dependent on the skills and experience of the successful candidate and alignment with our existing strengths. The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate successful impact in one of the following areas:
• Teaching & learning and assessment
• Raising standards and data
• Behaviour, safety and ethos
The Governing Body is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share in the commitment. This appointment is subject to an enhanced DBS check and positive references.
Further details about this post and an Application Form are available by visiting our School website.
Closing date: 4pm on Tuesday 13th March 2018
Interviews will take place on the 20th and 21st March 2018