One Year Fixed Term – Initially to support Inclusion Lead
This is a new role that will be developed jointly with our current Headship Team and the successful candidate. We are seeking to appoint someone who is ready to take a lead in shaping the future of Suffolks Primary School.
This is an exciting time to be joining our school as we build and shape it for the future. With high expectations of all children and the ability to set ‘a shining example’ you will be an excellent practitioner, with proven record of senior leadership skills. We are a school that is leading on innovative and creative approaches to the current educational climate
This role is part of the Headship Team and has Leadership and Management responsibility for a Phase and to support Inclusion Lead. This person will assist in monitoring provision for SEND pupils throughout the school.
We are looking for someone who has high expectations of self and is passionate about encouraging all children to achieve success. They must be able to lead and manage a Phase in this school.
It is important you are an excellent communicator, with high levels of emotional intelligence and a strong commitment to working in partnership with parents, governors and the wider school community.
We are an amazing school and Ofsted agree! (September 2017)
Teachers at our school are ‘enthusiastic and clearly enjoy their teaching. This sets a shining example for pupils which motivates and encourages them to always do their best.’
The successful candidate will be
- An excellent classroom practitioner with a drive and a passion to ensure that all children achieve
- Able to lead as part of a team, sharing excellent practice and learning from others
- Committed to working in partnership with parents and have excellent interpersonal skills
- Able to offer the school something ‘special’
- Proven abilities in working with a variety of multi/professional agencies
- Proven abilities in tracking and analysing data.
The school will offer you
- Children that will amaze you and make you laugh
- A wonderful and stimulating learning environment
- A supportive and inspirational staff team
- Opportunities to develop strengths and try something new
- A family first ethos
- Business Health Plan Package
- An Admin Assistant to ensure you do not drown in all the paperwork!
We are very proud of our school and would recommend a visit. Please arrange this by calling the office and speaking to Chris Butler (or email firstname.lastname@example.org).
Application form, job description and person specification can be downloaded from our School Website www.suffolks.enfield.sch.uk (Info, vacancies section). Completed application forms should be returned to Christine Butler, School Business Manager at email@example.com.
CV’s will not be accepted.
Closing date for applications: Friday 18th May 2018
Interviews will be held from: Monday 21st – Wednesday 23rd May 2018
Suffolks Primary School are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Therefore, all employees and workers within Enfield are expected to share this commitment. All appointments are subject to satisfactory pre-employment checks, including satisfactory enhanced criminal records with Barred List check through the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Suffolks Primary School
Enfield EN1 3PU
Tel: 020 8804 1534
Head Teacher – Andrea Cassius