We are looking to recruit an Assistant Head of Education (English Lead + KS2/3 or KS4/5) to support the Headteacher and Head of Education in the following areas:
• supporting and developing the purpose and vision of the School and College
• supporting the leadership of the school to deliver good and outstanding provision in line with Ofsted requirements
• managing and deploying staff and resources effectively
• ensuring the pupils’ needs are met according to Statemented or EHCP provision
• maximising pupil progress and outcomes
• maintaining good relationships with parents/carers
The role comprises a 50% teaching timetable.
We are looking to appoint someone with previous leadership experience. With a strong background in SEN, you will be passionate about delivering to very high professional standards and maximising outcomes for our pupils. The successful candidate will be an excellent teacher with an enthusiasm for innovation in teaching and learning. You will need strong academic administration skills and a flair for statistical and numerical analysis. You should also have strong pastoral and excellent communication skills.
Closing date: Monday 4 December 2017.
Interviews will be held the following week.
Please contact Sarah Jordan, Head of Education: email@example.com, if you would like to arrange a visit prior to applying.
See website www.stmarysbexhill.org for further details.
For an application pack, please contact the HR Department on 01424 730740 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
St Mary’s is an equal opportunities employer. All disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the post will be invited to interview.
The Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All successful applicants will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS check.