We are seeking an innovative and enthusiastic Teacher of Maths to join our well respected and successful Maths team. If you are passionate with a keen interest in encouraging and inspiring students to love learning and excel in this subject area, we look forward to receiving your application.
Chosen Hill School is a thriving comprehensive academy, judged good by Ofsted in all categories. It is a large, popular and successfull 11-18 Academy School situated in Churchdown, half way between Cheltenham and Gloucester. We have around 1400 students on roll, of which 200 are in the Sixth Form. Chosen Hill is a happy school where students, staff and parents work closely in partnership. There is an atmosphere of trust and mutual respect.
The ideal candidate will:
- be an outstanding teacher
- have excellent and current subject and pedagogical knowledge
- be innovative and inspirational in their teaching, and ambitious for their students
- be able to work collaboratively
We can offer you:
- the chance to work in an innovative and forward-thinking school
- effective support for Professional Development
- a friendly and supportive environment
- the opportunity to work with well-motivated students
A full job description can be viewed below.
If you would like more information or would like to come for an informal visit, please send an email to email@example.com
Closing date: Monday 12 March 2018
Interview date: TBA
To apply, please complete the CHS Application Form below and email to firstname.lastname@example.org