Assistant Head of Humanities Faculty
Sociology or Psychology teacher
Main scale + TLR 2b
Required for September 2018
We are a good school with a number of outstanding features including:
- 78% Grade 4 and above at GCSE in English & Maths
- Exceptional exam results at A-level
- Excellent pastoral support
- High quality professional development opportunities to support career development
We are seeking a well-qualified, dynamic and highly motivated teacher of Sociology or Psychology. The successful candidate will be able to teach Sociology (including Health and Social Care) or Psychology to key stages 4 and 5,and will work with the Head of Faculty to lead the faculty.
This post provides an excellent opportunity for an ambitious teacher to contribute to the leadership of the faculty and to prepare for career progression in the future.
We can offer you:
- The opportunity to work with outstanding practitioners to achieve amongst the best results in the country
- A friendly and supportive working environment
- A well-resourced faculty with excellent facilities
- Enthusiastic and hard-working students
- A well-developed induction programme for new members of staff
- A programme of professional learning to support your career development
Closing date: Monday, 19 March 2018, at 9am.
Magdalen College School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. No CVs are accepted. No agencies please.