ASSISTANT HEAD OF INCLUSION – ERP LEAD
FULL-TIME, PERMANENT POST TO START 2nd September 2019
Grade 8, Level 1- 4 (£26,875 to £29,783 p.a.)
We would like to invite applications for the permanent post of Assistant Head of Inclusion (ERP Lead), to work with the Head of Inclusion (SENCO) to provide high quality support through administration organisation, monitoring and evaluating the provision for students who are predominately part of our Enhanced Resource Provision for Autism Spectrum Conditions, as well as low attaining students on entry, SEND and EAL to ensure that all groups are making progress. To liaise with parents, organise reviews and annual reviews.
The successful applicant must:-
• have the ability to set high standards and be a professional role model for staff in the department
• have experience of working with young people with Autism Spectrum Conditions;
• have the ability to support, guide and motivate others;
• have excellent interpersonal and presentational skills;
• have the ability to plan strategically;
• be receptive to change and have the ability to work under pressure;
• be flexible, collaborative and resilient;
• be able to demonstrate integrity, discretion and sensitivity.
You will find us to the north of the historic city of York and we have an excellent learning environment and superb facilities.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We will require the successful applicant to undertake an ENHANCED criminal record check via the DBS.
Further details and an application form can be downloaded from our website www.josephrowntree.co.uk. Please also download the Applicant’s Guidance document – ‘How to Apply’.
Completed application forms should be addressed to Miss Rachel Walton, Headteacher’s PA at the school (email address: firstname.lastname@example.org)
Closing date: Sunday 7th July at 12 midnight
Interview date: Thursday 11th July 2019