Vacancy Number: 1603197
Required for Easter 2019 or as soon as possible thereafter
Hornbill School has a Assistant Headteacher Learning Phase 1 (Leadership of FS1, FS2 Year 1 & Year 2) position available for Easter 2019 start, or as soon as possible thereafter, for all candidates who meet the following desired criteria of:
- UK QTS and successful completion of Induction Programme at the time of application.
- An excellent classroom practitioner with a minimum of 3 years whole class teaching experience in UK maintained / Academy / MOD primary school(s).
- A minimum of 2 full years’ experience at a leadership level (preferable as a learning leader working in the Upper Pay Range or with a Teaching and Learning Responsibility) within a UK maintained / Academy / MOD primary school.
- Although not essential, completion of a middle or senior leadership course, ie. NPQML or NPQSL.
The successful candidate will be someone who;
- Holds the school’s values personally
- Ensures that the school’s values are alive and lived within the school
- Embraces leadership and can inspire others to develop the best possible learning outcomes for our children.
- Has the capacity and courage to implement agreed goals in each of the key areas identified as important to the future success of Hornbill School (LDP) and to realise the school’s vision.
You must register/log in to Civil Service Jobs (CSJ) to view this vacancy. Guidance on how to register on Civil Service Jobs (CSJ) can be found by visiting www.civilservicejobs.service.gov.uk and clicking on ‘sign in / create an account’. Once logged in, select the overseas option from the region box, click search, and a list of all overseas jobs will appear.
Applicants are required to submit an application form and supporting statement form to demonstrate the criteria of the post advertised. The supporting Statement form is included in the Applicant Information Pack which can be found on CSJ. Applications submitted without a Supporting Statement Form will not be considered.
For applicants selected for interview 3 references will be sought including a reference from your current Line Manager and most recent employee working with children.
For information about the post please e-mail Kenny Lawrie at email@example.com
For any issues regarding the online application process please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0800 345 7772.
For any other issues please email email@example.com
The closing date is midnight GMT on Tuesday the 11th December 2018.
This post requires an Enhanced Disclosure from the Disclosure Barring Service (DBS). Service Children’s Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share in this commitment.