We are a vibrant three - form entry all through academy. We are looking for an enthusiastic Assistant Head teacher to lead our KS2. The right candidate will be able to drive assessment and standards at KS2 and have extensive knowledge of the areas of learning.
Successful candidates would be joining a friendly, experienced and supportive team at a time of rapid and sustained improvement. We encourage all our employees to take part in the wider Academy community so if you have recreational or sporting interests you will be encouraged to make a significant contribution
Situated within easy walking distance of Abbey Wood station (30 minutes from Central London) and part of the soon to be completed cross rail project we also have free parking and allocated parking spaces for staff who choose to drive.
We can offer you:
- Enthusiastic, responsive children who are ready to learn.
- The opportunity to make a difference to children's lives through education.
- A strong, supportive staff team.
- A genuinely inclusive school.
- A positive and caring culture.
- Model inspirational and outstanding practice for our KS2 team?
- Show commitment to working with families to increase understanding and encourage involvement in their children's development?
- Share your practice with our senior team and lead our dedicated team of KS2 practitioners?
- Support and enhance the learning experiences for our children through leading and continuously developing our first class curriculum?
- Champion our children to be the very best that they can be by capitalizing on their desire to find out about the world around them.
Applicants are encouraged to visit the school prior to interview. If you require and further information please do not hesitate to contact Judith Ogundalu on 0208 320 4800
Application forms can be obtained via our website, or you can contact Judith Ogundalu on firstname.lastname@example.org mailto:email@example.com
The Business Academy Bexley is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to an Enhanced DBS Check.
Closing Date: 16th December 2016