Do you have the drive and ambition to make a real difference for children?
Northgate is a vibrant, multi-cultural primary school situated very close to Crawley town centre. We have over 500 children on roll including a maintained Nursery and Specialist Support Centre (SSC) for children with hearing impairment. We are expanding to accommodate three forms of entry permanently.
Approximately one fifth of our pupils are supported by the Pupil Premium Grant. We are seeking to appoint an exemplary practitioner and dynamic and forward-thinking Pupil Premium Leader with 60% class teaching responsibility who can continue to drive improvements in the quality of provision for our diverse community.
We pride ourselves on our caring, child-centred ethos and we would love to hear from you if you;
- are an outstanding teacher, committed to personalising learning to meet every child’s needs
- have high expectations and love making a difference
- have an excellent understanding of teaching, learning and assessment in the primary years
- enjoy working with children and colleagues from a wide range of backgrounds and cultures
- are looking to take the next step in your career without leaving the classroom entirely
We can offer;
- lovely children
- a dedicated, enthusiastic and highly supportive school team excellent resources and facilities
- an environment that encourages personal professional development
Northgate is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all its staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The post is subject to a full Disclosure and Barring Service check.
Visits to the school are strongly encouraged. For this and further details please contact Mrs Georgina Beaven, Head Teacher, Northgate Primary School, Green Lane, Crawley, West Sussex RH10 8DX. Telephone: 01293 526737
Closing date: first post on Monday 22nd January 2018
Interviews: Friday 2nd February