Be the leader you would follow!
Dates: April/September 2018
Ask yourself, are you ready to lead education in a 21st century school?
If so, get in touch or drop by because we are looking for people like you.
We are looking for an ambitious Assistant Head Teacher to join our innovative and highly effective senior leadershiop team. The ideal candidate must be an outstanding practitioner, who has an in-depth knowledge of the National Curriculum, with particular strenghts in Mathematics but would consider English. At Wexham Court we use Maths Mastery and Talk for Writing, which are used effectively due to continuous CPD.
The role involves leading a team, therefore leadership experience is preferable; however ambition, an open mind, good inter-personal skills and a can-do attitude are essential.
The leadership team is committed to developing forward thinking and aspirational leaders through programs such as Ambition Leadership. We work together as a strong team to ensure the best outcomes for our pupils and staff and hold true to our school vision which is to 'prepare every child to be a successful indvidual in an ever evolving world'. This permeates through everything we do. We believe Resilience, Communication, Creativity and Curiosity enable us all to meet this vision.
The ideal candidate will have:
- An open mind and growth mind set
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Great interpersonal skills and good communication
- A good comprehension of the curriculum
- Gardening and horticulture experience is a bonus
- Excellent organisational skills
- The ability to inspire and motivate others
- Leadership ambition beyond assistant headship
- Passion and commitment to the Wexham Court community
We can offer:
- Quality and continuous development internally and through programmes such as Ambition Leadership
- Coaching and mentoring to become a strong leader or preparation for headship
- A lively, social and caring staff who will make you feel at home
- Curious pupils waiting for you to challenge them further
- A school-wide commitment to improving work/life balance
- Links with other schools and universities, health care benefits and finance management
Why not visit us and see for yourself! We are hosting an open day on February 8th from 9:30am or call and arrange a more convenient time.
Visits to the school are strongly recommended. Further information on the school, staff benefits and application packs can be obtained from the website www.wexhamprimary.com, by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or on 01753 524 533. Don't forget to check out our Twitter feed on @wexhamPS
Closing date: 26th February 2018. We are happy to accept application forms in advance.
Wexham Court Primary School is a friendly and caring school that is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment.