Assistant Headteacher Positions
Job start 1/01/18
Salary: Leadership Scale (L2-8)
Location: Walthamstow, London
Contract Type: Full Time
Contract Term: Permanent
Year Level: Negotiable
BRILLIANCE IN EVERY CHILD
Hillyfield Primary Academy is an Ofsted OUTSTANDING school (2014 / 2015) with a national reputation as a centre of excellence. Hillyfield is a place where children and staff thrive, where every member of the school community is valued and where innovation, initiative and creativity are encouraged.
Due to our expansion across two sites, which will take the school to 7 forms of entry, we require outstanding teachers with the ability to inspire and lead across year levels. This role will be predominantly class based with agreed release time to monitor and support teaching and learning.
If you are an excellent leader and practitioner, who thrives on challenge, and can develop those you work with, then we would like to hear from you.
As a school we offer the following benefits:
· We offer a range of recruitment and retention benefits
· A supportive working environment where your talents will be valued and nurtured
· Being part of an outstanding team that champions children's welfare
· Leadership development opportunities that help you realise your potential (including access to REAch2 leadership programme)
· Opportunity to be at the cutting edge of educational development
· A chance to work in other schools across the country
· Enhanced pay and excellent terms and conditions
Potential candidates are invited to visit the school. Please make appointments through the school office.
Applications close Thursday October 19th 2017