The Hyde and Claremont Schools
‘EVEN BETTER TOGETHER!’
AHT for UKS2 Core Area Focus (The Hyde)
Leadership Scale Point 5-Leadership Scale Point 9 (£46,582-£51,090)
Start September 2018 or earlier
Are you looking for the next step in your career?
Are you interested in a new and different way of working?
We are pioneering a new way of working across schools, particularly across the Senior Leadership Teams. Currently we are sharing a Headteacher. We want to harness talent and expertise and use it to maximum effect for our school communities.
We believe we are
‘EVEN BETTER TOGETHER!’
This is a unique opportunity to be involved with two local schools with very different needs and challenges, but equally fabulous children!
The Hyde School is a vibrant and fast paced two form entry primary school that was graded as “Outstanding” by OfSTED (May 2015) and is a “Centre of Excellence” for Inclusion. It has great capacity and part of our vision is to provide outreach and support to other schools. Our school is completely focused on ensuring the best for the children and developing our staff.
Claremont is a caring primary school that is on a journey to ensure its children get the best education they possibly can and the staff are a joy to work with. .
We are seeking an outstanding professional who have:
- A proven track record of excellent teaching, leading to outstanding outcomes across the primary age range
- A clear vision, with innovative ideas and high expectations, for school improvement
- A belief in working with all pupils to ensure they fulfil their potential regardless of ability
- A positive attitude towards innovation and change
- A “can do” attitude to tackling challenges and finding solutions
- A commitment to working with families, governors, the wider Elliot Foundation and our partner schools
We won’t put a ceiling on learning! Do you feel the same?
We can offer you:
- An ethos that is ‘all about the children’
- A strong and supportive leadership team who all teach including the Headteacher
- An incredibly supportive and positive working environment with happy, friendly, well behaved children who love coming to school and enjoy learning.
- Outstanding CPD opportunities to develop as a leader.
- Supportive and welcoming governors, staff and parents.
- Membership of a supportive and listening Multi-Academy Trust, The Elliot Foundation
The school is committed to safeguarding children and young people. All post holders are subject to a satisfactory enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.
Application packs are available from and returnable to Jo Djora (Headteacher)
Visits warmly welcomed and encouraged, please call 020 8205 8707 or email Jo.
Email for an application pack: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Friday 19th May at 1pm Interview date: Week commencing Monday 21st May 2018