The Governing Body of Lindsworth School is seeking to appoint an innovative Assistant Headteacher who will be responsible for the quality of education and will lead on teaching, learning and assessment. We are looking for a candidate who is committed to further developing their leadership and management skills and is committed to
improving outcomes for disadvantaged pupils. We work closely with all stakeholders to further expand and improve the offer for pupils who have a wide range of complex social, emotional and mental health needs.
We are looking for an outstanding candidate who will:
• Be an inspirational leader who can shape and deliver our strategy.
• Continue to build upon the strong foundations the school has already established.
• Has a proven track record in outstanding teaching and learning.
• Monitor, analyse and effectively use assessment data to positively impact on pupil outcomes.
• Has the passion to raise the level of achievement and outcomes for all our pupils.
• Be robust in meeting the challenges of a changing educational landscape and increasingly complex needs.
• Build strong relationships with all our stakeholders.
Be responsible for a cohort of the most vulnerable pupils across the school.
Candidates are expected to make an informal visit prior to submitting an application.
We have provisionally allocated two days:
Friday, 7th May 2021 at 9.30am
Thursday, 13th May 2021 at 2.00pm
Please contact Vanessa Wilson on 0121 693 5371 or email email@example.com to arrange an appointment.
Closing Date: 17/05/2021 at 12:30pm
Shortlisting: Tuesday, 18th May 2021
Interviews: Tuesday, 25th May 2021
Further details and application forms are available online at www.lindsworth.co.uk .
Please return your application form to: V Wilson, Lindsworth School, Monyhull Hall Road, Kings Norton, Birmingham B30 3QA or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org