Following the successful appointment of our current Assistant Headteacher to Deputy Headteacher within the school, we are welcoming applications to the position of Assistant Headteacher at Mount St Joseph Catholic School.
This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious and dynamic leader to join our oversubscribed 11-16 school. As a senior member of the Senior Leadership Team (SLT), you will play a vital role in taking the school forward. For further information regarding this post, please visit the school website – www.msj.bolton.sch.uk
Mount St Joseph School is a community of learners, believers and friends, where every child is known, valued and feels a sense of belonging.
We are keen to hear from leaders with a wide range of skills who will work alongside a highly focused and driven Leadership Team who are passionate about achieving excellence for all our students and will continue to build upon the many strengths of the school.
We are proud to offer:
• A vibrant, inclusive and respectful school community
• A strong, talented, friendly and committed staff body
• A culture which encourages staff well being
• The opportunity to work with enthusiastic and hardworking pupils
The successful candidate will be:
• Truly committed to the Catholic values and beliefs of Mount St Joseph Catholic School
• An outstanding classroom practitioners with a passion for innovative teaching and learning
• A strong team member
• An excellent communicator, able to engage with all stakeholders
• Committed to inclusion and the needs of all our pupils and their families
• Committed to the development of young people’s character
• Able to strategically lead, establish and sustain effective systems, policy and practice
• Emotionally intelligent
School visits are strongly encouraged. To arrange a visit to the school or for further information regarding this position, please contact Miss K Pasquill on 01204 391800.
Mount St Joseph Catholic School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be required to complete an enhanced DBS check.
Candidate packs containing the job description and person specification, along with the application form can be found on the school website – www.msj.bolton.sch.uk
Completed application forms should be sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
The closing date for applications is Monday 20th May 2019 at 9.00am