The Governing Body would like to appoint two enthusiastic, dedicated and highly motivated Catholic leaders who will build on the strong foundations already in place to complete the introduction of two-form entry and further develop our school.
St Helen’s is a happy school in the heart of Brixton, where we aim to provide a nurturing and stimulating environment with each child thriving and developing their own interests and talents.
We are looking for:
- A practising Catholic with a strong personal faith and an understanding of Catholic education
- A gifted educator with the talent and experience to build on the successes of our school
- An excellent communicator able to lead and develop colleagues
- A capable leader to take our school forward
In return we offer:
- A happy, friendly, welcoming school with a strong Catholic ethos
- Enthusiastic, well behaved children who love to learn N Friendly, hard-working and professional colleagues
- An experienced and supportive governing body
School Visits and How to Apply:
Individuals with an interest in the post are encouraged to visit the school. To arrange a visit or for further information and an application form please contact the school office. Email: email@example.com
Closing date: Friday 20th April 2018 (12 noon)
Shortlisting: Wednesday 25th April 2018
Interviews: Monday 30th April 2018
St Helen’s is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. The post is subject to satisfactory references and an enhanced DBS check.
St.Helen’s Roman Catholic Primary School
Knowle Close, Brixton, London SW9 0TQ
Telephone 020 7274 4343