Burnham Grammar School
L11-15 + London Fringe
Full Time, Permanent
We are looking for a committed and enthusiastic leader to join our very successful Senior Leadership Team
Required for September 2018
11-18 Mixed Grammar School NOR 1075 (6th Form 290)
We are offering you:
• Enthusiastic, motivated and intelligent students
• An outstanding culture & ethos where students and staff enjoy and achieve
• A socially active and culturally diverse school community
• A close leadership team with the opportunity for personal development
• Personalised and effective CPD as evidenced by the school’s IIP Gold and Champion status.
We want from you:
• Dynamism, enthusiasm, sense of humour and commitment to making a difference to students’ life chances
• The commitment to ensure that students are given opportunities to ‘Embrace Challenge’ in all areas of school life
• An innovative and outstanding classroom practitioner
• A record of and commitment to developing others
• Have the desire to be at the forefront of educational thinking
• Have a genuine ambition for headship
• Excellent interpersonal & teamwork skills
• A commitment to the highest standards of Teaching and Learning
• Innovative, dynamic and caring leadership
Closing date for applications: 10 am on Thursday 26th April
Interviews: Week commencing Monday 30th April
Please download an application form and a professional competencies grid from our website or telephone the school for more information: 01628 604812. Applications should be sent to Mrs A Pankhania by email or post. Please note we do not accept CVs and relevant information must be included in the competencies grid.
Post to: Burnham Grammar School,
Hogfair Lane, Burnham, Bucks. SL1 7HG
We are just west of London, near Windsor and Maidenhead and convenient to the M40, M4 & M25. Burnham railway station is a short walk from the school.
Headteacher: Dr A Gillespie
Burnham Grammar School as part of the Beeches Learning Development Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of its students and staff and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Successful candidates will be required to undertake an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.