Priory Junior School is a friendly, welcoming and successful junior school, committed to encouraging all its community to ‘Be The Best You Can Be.’ We have recently grown to 12 classes and reviewed our leadership structures. As part of this, an exciting opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic and outstanding teacher to join us, and contribute to the work of our Senior Leadership Team
We are looking for:
- someone who enjoys teaching children, who is able to motivate and teach in a stimulating way
- enthusiasm, good organisation, and the ability to lead either Y3/4 or Y5/6
- genuinely committed to collaborative leadership
- a desire to take on new challenges to develop the school further
- a strong commitment to our school development and community
We can offer you:
- The opportunity to join a successful, hardworking and welcoming community.
- Supportive colleagues who work together to ensure a happy and safe environment for all who learn and work here.
- A commitment to developing our school further, on our journey to being better than ‘Good’.
- Professional development opportunities
An ability to offer a core subject would be an advantage. Visits to the school are warmly welcome; please telephone the school to request an appointment.
Application forms and further details are available from the school website: www.priory.cambs.sch.uk or from the school office. Email: email@example.com
Priory Junior School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This appointment is subject to an enhanced DBS check, medical clearance and satisfactory references.
Closing date: midday on Thursday, 3rd May
Interviews: Week commencing 7th May