Number on roll 1382 (with 200 in the Sixth Form)
Required for April 2022
Assistant Headteacher – Curriculum, Attendance & Data
The governors of this popular, over-subscribed, Catholic school are looking to appoint a well-qualified, ambitious, senior leader with a proven track record of success. We require an outstanding teacher capable of inspiring, motivating and supporting students and staff to achieve their full potential. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced leader able to strategically lead on curriculum, attendance and data. Candidates do not have to be Catholic to apply for this post.
Applications are invited from candidates who:
Have a successful, proven track record of senior or middle leadership in their current role.
- Are committed to improving the outcomes for all our students.
- Have a proven ability to work in partnership with staff, learners and their parents/carers offering support and challenge.
- Are able to lead, motivate and inspire students and staff.
- Have the energy, resilience and determination to succeed.
- Are a creative and strategic thinker, able to see through and sustain initiatives.
- Have excellent communication, organisational and inter-personal skills.
- Have commitment to and an understanding of Catholic education.
Cardinal Newman is a highly successful 11-18 Catholic comprehensive school set in the pleasant outskirts of Coventry. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right person to help lead the school and make a significant contribution to the future success of the school.
Prospective candidates are encouraged to visit the school and can arrange a visit by contacting Suzanne Harris, Headteacher’s PA, email email@example.com or telephone 024 7633 2382. Prospective candidates are invited to contact the Headteacher, Ms E O’Connor, informally to discuss the post.
Completed application forms should be returned to Suzanne Harris, Headteacher’s PA, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date for applications: Tuesday 7 December 2021 at 9.00am with interviews taking place on Friday 10 December
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare and safety of young people and expect all staff to share this commitment. Offer of a position is subject to receiving satisfactory references and enhanced DBS clearance.
Sandpits Lane, Coventry, CV6 2FR Tel: 024 76332382
LEADERSHIP TEAM AND GOVERNORS
- Ms O'Connor
- Ms Goodwin
- Ms Green
- Mr Courtney
- Mr Versey
- Mr Williams
- Mrs Perkins
- Mr McDonnell
- Mrs Taylor-Farren