Do you have the enthusiasm and experience to become our new Assistant Headteacher, working alongside our innovative leadership team and growing staff capacity?
If you are committed to being part of a hardworking, creative environment where you will benefit from:
• Excellent professional development and career progression opportunities
• Highly rewarding children
• A well resourced learning environment
• A caring and supportive whole school community which is culturally diverse and inclusive
Then we look forward to receiving your application!
You will take the strategic lead for the Early Years/KS1 phase and curriculum across the school. You’ll need to have a passion for Literacy and share our vision for high aspiration and achievement for all - avision to make us one of the most improved schools in London.
We encourage potential candidates to look around the school. Please contact the school office to arrange a visit.
Please download the application form from www.wandlelearningtrust.org.uk
Please return your completed application form to email@example.com
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check
Paxton Academy Sports & Science
- Mainstream school with state - free school funding
- Primary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 4 - 11 years