‘Building Brighter Futures’
Curriculum and Achievement
(Required for September 2018)
The Beech Academy is a dynamic and expanding special school for students aged 11-18 with Moderate Learning Difficulties/Autistic Spectrum Disorder from across the Mansfield and Nottinghamshire area.
This is an exciting opportunity for an inspirational teacher and leader who has the vision and drive to make a significant impact on our ‘Good’ school. You will be a member of an outstanding Senior Leadership Team, and will have overall responsibility for Curriculum development and Achievement in addition to other specific leadership responsibilities. You will need to be versatile, creative and innovative with excellent inter-personal and the experience of/ability to teach either maths and or Humanities/IT being desirable.
This post is a superb career opportunity in an Academy that has:
- Been Ofsted rated Good (2017) and has already made strides towards achieving Outstanding.
- Students who are willing and eager to learn with fantastic learning environments.
- A track record of innovation and development.
- A high quality provision for personalised staff CPD and leadership development
- As part of the Evolve Trust you will have the opportunity to:
- Benefit from CPD through Trust academies as well as opportunities to work with colleagues from primary and mainstream backgrounds.
- Work in an environment where staff can trial new educational innovations and share best practice.
The Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be required to undertake a criminal record check via the DBS.
If you are interested in joining us, seek an exciting challenge and want to ‘make a difference’ please visit our website at www.beech.evolvetrust.org to find out more or contact the HR Department to discuss the role on 01623 626008. Visits to the school are welcomed. For further information or to arrange a visit, please contact email@example.com or the school on 01623 626008
Closing date for applications to be received in school is 20 April 2018
If you have not heard from us within 2 weeks of the closing date, please assume that unfortunately, on this occasion, your application has not been successful.
The Beech Academy (part of The Evolve Trust),