EXCITING LEADERSHIP DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITY
Assistant Headteacher – Data, Assessment and Reporting
We are a rapidly improving school and we are seeking to appoint an outstanding Assistant Headteacher who is ambitious, dynamic and dedicated to ensuring the continuing improvement of outcomes for students.
The right candidate will be totally aligned to the values of our Academy, where staff work collegiately and every decision is student-centered. We are proud to be an inclusive Academy and we believe in supporting our staff and students, providing high quality CPD and always looking to achieve excellence in every area. Furthermore, our staff are engaged, friendly and driven by a desire to achieve the very best for the community we serve.
Why work for West Grantham Church of England Secondary Academy?
• Highly visible and supportive SLT
• Close working links and opportunities with other primary and secondary schools across the Trust
• Excellent NQT training programme
• Investment in leadership and career development
• Meaningful and exciting CPD that supports and develops all teaching staff
• No grading of lesson observations, a belief that everyone is always learning
• Bespoke coaching and development opportunities readily available
• Rigorous and easy-to-use behaviour system
• Brilliant students who are proud to be part of the Academy
• Become part of the West Grantham family – an enjoyable and rewarding working environment
Our ideal candidate will:
• be aligned to our vision and values
• be a team player, with excellent interpersonal skills
• have a commitment to academic excellence and passion for helping all succeed
• be an excellent practitioner with an unwavering commitment to the highest standards for teaching and learning
• have ambition for further career progression and a commitment to continued professional development.
Application packs with more details can be retrieved from:
Deadline: Monday 24 May 2021 at 9.00am
Interview: w/c 24 May 2021
West Grantham Church of England Secondary Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be subject to appropriate child protection screening including checks with previous employers and undertake an enhanced DBS.
West Grantham Church of England Secondary Academy
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Secondary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 16 years