The children, staff and governors of Beverley St Nicholas Community Primary School seek a dynamic, innovative, dedicated and enthusiastic Assistant Headteacher with responsibility for Inclusion for September 2017. The post is part of the leadership team and has a teaching commitment with release time for leadership responsibilities.
This is an exciting time for the school as we amalgamate onto one site and move into a new school.
We seek an individual who:
- is an inspirational teacher with high expectations of learning and behaviour
- is an outstanding classroom practitioner
- has a proven ability in generating high levels of achievement/progress
- has a thorough knowledge and understanding of the National Curriculum
- can establish strong relationships with children, parents and other stakeholders
- can inspire, motivate and challenge staff and children to achieve their potential
- has a genuine passion for and belief in the potential of every child
- will work in partnership with the Headteacher, Senior Leadership Team and other key stakeholders to provide effective and professional leadership.
We can offer you:
- enthusiastic children with a desire to learn and achieve
- opportunities for professional development
- talented and supportive colleagues who are committed to the development of all pupils and the future of the school
- an excellent opportunity to develop whole school leadership experience.
Visits to the school are warmly encouraged and can be arranged by contacting Andrea Hince, School Business Manager, tel (01482) 862882.
Application pack available from www.eastriding.gov.uk/jobs or contact the school.
East Riding of Yorkshire Council is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults. Clearance from the Disclosure and Barring Service is required prior to appointment.
Advert No BEVN000844
Closing Date: 29 June 2017
Interview Date: 10 July 2017
School Address Beverley St Nicholas Community Primary School, Holme Church Lane, Beverley, HU17 0QP
School Tel No (01482) 862882
School website www.stnicholasprimaryschool.co.uk