A dynamic and talented Assistant Headteacher to join our established, forward thinking Leadership Team and contribute to the strategic leadership and development of the school.
Stag Lane is a large and diverse Infant and Nursery school that provides a very wide range of exciting learning opportunities for all our children, in an energetic, happy and caring environment. We inspire and nurture lifelong learners whilst at the same time providing rich and truly enjoyable experiences. Our school motto is Forever Learners: Achieving our dreams.
This September we will have completed our expansion to four forms of entry, and with it comes an exciting opportunity for a talented Assistant Headteacher to join our established, forward thinking Leadership Team from January 2019 (or earlier if possible).
As well as joining an amazing staff team, you will:-
- Lead on developing the quality of teaching and learning in a particular Key Stage, which ideally, in the first instance, will be in the Foundation Stage (negotiable).
- Assist the Headteacher in the strategic development and growth of The Harrow Teaching School Alliance
You will be:-
- A teacher with a proven track record of outstanding teaching practice and the ability to improve the quality of teaching and learning of others across the school and in a designated ‘phase’
- A creative, driven and passionate team player who enjoys a sense of achievement and can rise to the challenges of the constantly changing landscape of education
- A true professional, dedicated to children coming first, committed to supporting continuous school improvement.
- A highly organised, efficient and creative individual committed to the principles of inclusion and to fostering excellent relationships between governors, parents, carers and the wider community.
- An Assistant Headteacher who believes in the principles of teaching schools and will support the Headteacher in working with other schools to provide high-quality training and support for school improvement in our own school, across Harrow and nationally.
In return we offer:-
- An inclusive, lively and forward thinking school with the drive, determination and capacity to continue to offer the best.
- Motivated children, with supportive parents, who are excited about their learning
- A team of friendly, hard-working staff and a supportive Governing Body
Excellent training and development opportunities including learning from other Teaching schools
To apply, please visit https://www.staglaneinfant.harrow.sch.uk/harrow/primary/staglaneinfant/site/pages/vacancies
Closing date: 12 noon Thursday 21st
Interviews: Monday 25th June 2018
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Stag Lane Infant & Nursery School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be subject to an enhanced DHC check and will need to satisfactorily complete a childcare (disqualification) regulation staff declaration form.
Stag Lane Infant & Nursery School,