Russet House School is an outstanding community special school for autistic children aged 3 – 11 years old. The school also has a satellite provision and is likely to expand off-site in the future.
- Do you have the skills and proven abilities to be able to be an Assistant Headteacher at Russet House?
- Do you have proven skills of being an effective middle / senior leader in a special school?
- Do you have the knowledge and skills to lead on significant areas of responsibility across school?
- Are you able to think strategically and make decisions on matters which affect the whole school?
- Do you have excellent time management and organisational skills?
This is a full-time post which includes:
- leadership responsibility across school for staff Continuous Professional Development, wellbeing and parent work
- leadership of one phase (responsibility for high quality teaching learning, staff support and Annual Reviews)
Please contact Diana Betancur Mesa, Office Manager via the school office to arrange a visit to the school.
Further information and an application pack can be found on the school website.
Please submit applications to: email@example.com
CVs will not be accepted.
Closing date: Monday 19th April 2021 at 9 a.m.
Interviews (including tasks): Tuesday 27th April 2021
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Russet House is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and anyone applying to work at the school is expected to share this commitment.
All appointments are subject to satisfactory pre-employment checks, including a satisfactory enhanced criminal records with Barred List check through the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
In line with recent legislation, it will be an ongoing condition of your employment that you demonstrate, and maintain at all times, a command of spoken English that is sufficient for the job role.
Russet House School
- Special needs with state - community funding
- Students of mixed gender, age 3 - 11 years