We are seeking to appoint a dynamic and dedicated Assistant Headteacher with a focus on student progress to join our highly successful and outstanding Leadership Team.
Woodrush is an extremely popular, oversubscribed academy on the border of South Birmingham. We are looking for a leader who is passionate about the development of people and is dedicated to the pursuit of excellence for every child, regardless of their background.
The successful candidate will:
- Be the raising standards leader for Key Stage 3 and Key Stage 4
- Have a strategic oversight of assessment reporting and recording, to include target setting & monitoring of whole school data & Examinations.
- Develop and implement a programme for the most able students
- Develop and oversee intervention programmes.
You will have an organised and methodical approach to work, can demonstrate a passion for continual improvement and achievement, with an ability to inspire the confidence of students, parents and colleagues through enthusiasm and commitment to the role.
We can offer you:
- An opportunity to work in an extremely popular and over-subscribed Academy on the border of South Birmingham. The Acadmey is Ofsted ‘Good' with ‘Outstanding' Leadership & Management, Personal Development, Welfare, and Behaviour.
- An Extensive CPDL programme with excellent training opportunities
- Opportunities to work across our alliance of schools and work towards Specialist Leader of Education status.
- A Local Government Pension Scheme.
- Reduced rate gym memberships - including Les Mils classes
If this sounds like you, and you would like to work for an innovative and aspirational Academy Trust, you can apply by downloading our application pack from our website www.woodrush.org.
Alternatively, please contact Amy Branford, Lead HR Administrator on 01564 820097 or email her at email@example.com to have a pack emailed or posted out to you.
Interested candidates are welcome to come and look around the school by prior appointment.
Closing date Monday 17th May at 9am. Interviews to commence shortly after
Woodrush High School
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Secondary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 18 years
Woodrush High School is a mainstream, non-denominational, secondary academy for girls and boys aged 11-18. It is situated Wythall, Worcestershire, near the city of Birmingham.
Our recent Ofsted inspection, December 2018, categorised Woodrush as a ‘Go...