As an independent Grammar School, we are seeking to appoint an outstanding Assistant Headteacher to join an experienced and enthusiastic Leadership Team in charge of Teaching and Learning.
The focus of responsibility for the post will be the strategic development of teaching and learning across the whole school, including the development and training of staff. The successful candidate will have the potential and enthusiasm to be an active and influential senior leader with an ambition to progress further in their leadership career.
The successful candidate will:
• Have an intelligent grasp of raising standards and achievement through excellence in teaching and learning
• Have an innovative and creative flair for developing and training staff, based on the solid and evidenced experience of working with colleagues to improve teaching and learning and sustain outstanding practice.
The role is an opportunity to join a highly effective leadership team in an outstanding and forward-thinking school, which benefits from enthusiastic students, a dynamic and friendly staff team, excellent resources and good ICT facilities.
North London Grammar School
- Mainstream school with independent funding
- Secondary with sixth form
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 18 years
North London Grammar School is a mixed, non-denominational, 7-18, independent Prep and Secondary school, situated in Hendon in London.
In 2006, the school was opened as Wisdom School in Tottenham, Haringey, with provision for 100 students. It then mo...