We are looking to appoint an experienced and highly effective leader with the energy, drive and enthusiasm to join a fantastic and dedicated leadership team and make a real impact across the school. We have a diverse range of skills and abilities within our leadership team that allows us to advertise a role that will be tailored to the skills, attributes and aspirations of the successful candidate in a role that has a focus on raising standards or curriculum design and development.
The successful candidate will:
- be an outstanding classroom practitioner;
- be an inspirational and enthusiastic leader with the ability to energise and motivate others;
- have a proven track record of ensuring that student achievement is outstanding, through their own practice and by leading other staff;
- have exceptional communication and interpersonal skills and a ‘can-do’ attitude, prepared to go the extra-mile for students, staff and the school;
- be able to enhance the performance of a highly effective team;
- be a reflective, innovative, strategic thinker.
We will offer:
- students who thrive within our inclusive ethos and enjoy school;
- staff who are committed, hardworking and highly motivated;
- governors who provide challenge and support in a positive partnership;
- opportunities and experiences to prepare you for the next stage of your career.
The Earls High School is the most over-subscribed school in Dudley. Our vision is that we provide an education based around the values of ‘Excellence, Care and Partnership’ so that our students are developed to become well rounded, well qualified, global citizens with a host of opportunities open to them when they leave us at the end of Year 11.
The Governing Body is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. This appointment is subject to an enhanced DBS check and positive references.
Further details about the school can be gained by visiting our website www.earlshighschool.org
We offer two opportunities for candidates to visit the school:
Monday, 8th January, 2.00 pm - 4.00 pm
Wednesday, 10th January, 4.00 pm - 5.30 pm
Please phone the Headteacher’s PA, Mrs Gill Bagley on 01384 816120 to book a place.
Closing date for applications: 9.00 am on Monday, 15th January 2018
Interviews are likely to take place on Thursday 18th and Friday 19th January 2018