Required for September 2018 L14-L18 Inner London Salary (£61,995 to £66,638 pa)
“Students’ behaviour is impeccable in lessons, around the school and beyond…and students make rapid progress from their starting points” Ofsted October 2013”
The Governors of St Gregory’s Catholic Science College are seeking to appoint a highly motivated and inspirational Assistant Headteacher, who will give strong support and commitment to the Catholic Ethos and the Mission Statement of this highly successful comprehensive school.
St Gregory’s has been identified by Ofsted as a good school with outstanding Behaviour and Outstanding Leadership and Management; by the DfE as a Lead Behaviour School and by the SSAT as a High Attaining School. In 2017 our Progress 8 Score was +0.72; whilst at KS5 89% of our students achieved A*- C grades and 70% achieved A*- B grades.
The successful candidate will have:
- vision, innovative ideas and the ability to think strategically
- a “can do” approach to problem solving and school improvement
- a very good record of success as a practitioner and team leader at Senior or Middle
- high expectations of self, staff and students
- excellent communication and interpersonal skills - respect for the Catholic Ethos of the
- ambition and the potential for further career development
Areas of responsibility will depend on the particular strengths and interests of the successful candidate
The School is firmly committed to CPD; and safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils. All staff are required to undertake an Enhanced DBS check.
For an application pack and further details please contact Mrs Ryan – PA to the Headteacher on 020 8907 8828 or email@example.com
Completed applications should be returned by Tuesday 1st May 2018