Required for September 2019
Relocation costs of up to £2,000 covered
This is an excellent opportunity to join Trinity School, a vibrant 11-18 academy in the Newbury Academy Trust. We are an ambitious, high-performing school looking for innovative colleagues who can make a difference. In return, we invest in your career, providing a bespoke CPD package, opportunities to lead across the Trust and the wider local area, and a comprehensive staff benefits package, including covering relocation costs up to £2,000
We are seeking to appoint an inspirational and outstanding Mathematics teacher as Assistant Headteacher, to join our wider senior leadership team and lead both the Mathematics faculty at Trinity and the Mathematics strategy across the Trust from age 4 – 18. This is a unique opportunity to lead and shape the Mathematics curriculum and make a significant difference to the experience and perception of Mathematics within a larger multi-academy trust.
The successful candidate will:
• Have experience in leading a successful Mathematics faculty
• Have significant experience of raising standards
• Inspire others to be the very best
• Have a proven track record in developing and delivering innovative and exciting teaching and learning.
• Have led on whole-school initiatives.
We invite applications from colleagues who:
• Have a vision and passion for teaching Mathematics
• Have proven management skills to lead a faculty
• Can make an impact on teaching and learning across the whole school
• Can contribute to all schools in the continued growth of the Newbury Academy Trust
If you feel that you have the experience and drive for this role we would like to hear from you. Application is by letter and application form to Mrs C Wilson, Executive Headteacher, the latter including the names and addresses of two appropriate referees. Your letter should outline your experience to date and your vision for developing the Trust’s Mathematics curriculum.
Further details can be obtained from Mrs Conway on 01635 510500, by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the school’s website www.trinitynewbury.org.
The school has a commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. The successful applicant will be required to undertake an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.
Closing date: Wednesday 22nd May 2019
Interviews: Soon thereafter