Required for September 2021
Middleton Technology School is an 11-16 school, and is one of 3 secondary schools serving the town of Middleton within the Borough of Rochdale to the north of the Manchester boundary. The school is part of Great Academies Education Trust which is a small multi academy trust.
This post is an existing post, which has come about following the promotion to Deputy Headteacher of the existing Assistant Headteacher.
What are we looking for?
• Do you have a clear vision, moral purpose and possess the passion and drive to inspire our staff and students?
• Do you have a clear idea of how data and intervention can make a significant impact in a school context?
• Are you innovative and dynamic?
• Are you able to strategically lead and make a significant and sustained impact at a whole school level?
• Do you have the resilience, generosity of spirit and the commitment to make the difference?
If this is you, come and join our team. The staff at Middleton Technology School are a passionate team of professionals whose purpose is to inspire excellence for all.
Expect to work hard but the personal rewards for your efforts will exceed your expectations.
The closing date for all applications is Friday, 21 May 2021 at 8.00am.
Interviews will be held on Wednesday 26th May 2021.
The ability to converse at ease with customers and service users and provide advice in accurate spoken English is an essential requirement of this post.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Appointment to this post is subject to a DBS check.
“In Pursuit of Excellence”
Middleton Technology School
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Secondary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 16 years
Middleton Technology School is an 11-16 school, and is one of 3 secondary schools serving the town of Middleton within the Borough of Rochdale to the north of the Manchester boundary. The school is part of Great Academies Education Trust which is a s...