Are you a value-driven, passionate and committed leader? If you can lead a team by example and put our students first then you are the person we are looking for!
Isebrook School is a Secondary special school for 250 awesome students. Due to expansion, we require another colleague on our Senior Leadership Team that will continue to implement our vision and champion our students.
The successful candidate will be responsible for assisting our Headteacher in strategically leading and managing the school and will have responsibility for developing and implementing effective systems to ensure high aspirations for all our students; supporting students to be available to learn with high expectations for student outcomes; ensuring relationships amongst staff and students are positive, and so preparing our students for their next stages in life outside of school.
We are looking for an inspirational leader with a proven track record in senior/middle leadership who:
• Can enrich the lives of our students
• Understands the needs of our students and the power of education in improving life chances
• Has excellent communication, organisational and interpersonal skills
The ability to contribute to the development of our school is essential and we believe that energy, passion and a commitment to high standards are key characteristics required. We are looking for a highly motivated and special individual who is able to help inspire and engage the young people that we serve and with the ability to build effective working relationships across our setting.
This is an exciting opportunity for the successful candidate to develop their skills and experience in a motivating and highly rewarding environment where students are at the heart of everything we do.
Previous experience of working in an SEN environment would be essential; excellent support skills and the right motivation, personal qualities and levels of resilience are also just as important.
The successful candidate will:
• Join a rapidly expanding school at an exciting time of development
• Contribute to the wider improvement of the School
• Be a driven and professional character committed to students as well as colleagues
• Be joining a supportive team who like to work together whilst challenging the status quo to help us be even better!
In addition to the application form, candidates are asked to complete a letter of application of no more than 2 sides of A4. Please outline your educational philosophy and values in relation to the areas covered in the person specification.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and we would encourage you to contact HR administrator Tracey Stapleton at firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements or to have a discussion about the school with a member of the Senior Leadership Team.
Previous applicants need not apply.
Closing date: 12pm Wednesday 15th September
Interviews to be held: 22nd / 23rd September 2021
Isebrook SEN Cognition and Learning College
- Special needs with state - academy funding
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 19 years
We are a growing MAT of 3 schools - Isebrook SEN College, Wren Spinney and Daventry Hill School.
Here at Isebrook we are proud to offer our students:
- Alternative Curriculum
- D of E Awards
- Residentials for Key Stages
- Internships at Wicksteed P...