ASSISTANT HEADTEACHER WANTED
Upper KS2 and Whole School English Lead
The Mulberry Primary School is a large 3 form entry school in Tottenham, Haringey. We wish to appoint an outstanding teacher to join our Senior Leadership Team and lead on teaching and learning across Upper Key Stage 2 and lead English, assessment standards and target setting, to start in September 2021.
This post does not have class teacher responsibilities, but will have a strong support teaching and intervention focus.
We are looking for teachers who are :
- Excellent classroom practitioners; with a creative approach to teaching and learning;
- Good communicators with excellent organisational and interpersonal skills;
- Flexible and able to lead on key areas of school development as they change;
- Able to offer support and direction for pupils and staff;
- Have a positive and solution focused approach;
- Have high expectations of behaviour and achievement;
- Are willing to go above and beyond for the school and the children;
- Have commitment, drive and enthusiasm.
We can offer :
- A ‘Good School’ (Ofsted May 2017);
- A school with fantastic children who are eager to learn;
- A diverse, inner city school with a strong commitment to inclusive practice;
- Excellent professional development opportunities, support for post graduate degrees or other qualifications;
- A committed staff team with supportive Governors and parents.
To apply for an application pack, please email: email@example.com
Visits to the school for this position are available on Wednesday 10 March or Friday 12 March, at 3.45pm.
Closing Date : Thursday 18 March 2021, noon
Interviews : Wednesday 24 March 2021
Haringey Council is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. Any successful applicant will be required to undertake a criminal record check via the DBS before they can be appointed.
The Mulberry Primary School
- Mainstream school with state - community funding
- Primary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 3 - 11 years
The Mulberry Primary School is a mainstream, mixed primary in Tottenham, North London. It caters for three to 11-year-old students. There are 720 places available, making it one of the largest primary schools in the borough of Haringey. It also provi...