Required from Summer Term or Autumn Term 2022, to be negotiated
L10 – L14
Focus: Working with the leadership team to promote excellence through development of the whole child, with emphasis on character and resilience.
Manor High School is an over-subscribed 11-16 school of 930 students with excellent GCSE outcomes. We have a culturally diverse population, from both Oadby, surrounding areas and the entire city of Leicester. Manor High is a founding member of the OAK Multi-Academy Trust. Our Trust is committed to valuing all individuals from all walks of life.
We seek a strategically focused individual with enthusiasm, passion and resilience who will make a significant contribution to the Senior Leadership Team and work closely with the senior teams across the Trust.
The successful candidate will be:
- A well-qualified, highly motivated middle or senior leader with experience of effecting change;
- An innovative and excellent classroom practitioner with a proven track record of success, able to engage and inspire KS3 and KS4 students;
- Committed to inspiring excellence across the school with the aim of securing outstanding outcomes and progress for all groups of students;
- Committed to the development and leadership of programmes that widen the school experience for all students, facilitate social mobility and fair access.
- Able to achieve high levels of investment by all students and their families.
- Dynamic and enthusiastic, with excellent interpersonal skills that enable positive relationships with stakeholders and the wider community;
- A strong leader, able to inspire, challenge, motivate and empower individuals and teams;
- Outward looking with a collaborative approach to school improvement.
The successful candidate will be supported through:
- Ongoing professional development
- A highly experienced leadership team
- Collaboration across schools
- Enthusiastic teams of staff, committed to continually raising standards
- A thriving and successful Multi-Academy Trust
- Well-motivated students and supportive parents.
We look forward to receiving your application, with a letter, evidencing how you have effected school improvement and change. For more information, an informal conversation or to arrange a visit, please contact the Headteacher: firstname.lastname@example.org
Interviews will be in early January.
Manor High School is an exceptional 11-16 school based in Oadby, Leicestershire and is part of the OAK Multi-Academy Trust. We are proud to be the top school in Leicestershire for progress and one of the top 1% of schools in the UK.