The West Grantham Church of England Primary Academy is seeking to appoint an outstanding Assistant Headteacher who is ambitious, dynamic and dedicated to ensuring the continuing improvement of outcomes for students. Experience of working in KS2 would be preferred.
The right candidate will be totally aligned to the values of our Academy, where staff work collegiately and every decision is student-centered. We are proud to be an inclusive Academy and we believe in supporting our staff and students, providing high quality CPD and always looking to achieve excellence in every area. Furthermore, our staff are engaged, friendly and driven by a desire to achieve the very best for the community we serve.
Why work for West Grantham Church of England Primary Academy?
• Highly visible and supportive SLT
• Close working links and opportunities with other primary and secondary schools across the Trust
• Investment in leadership and career development
• Meaningful and exciting CPD that supports and develops all teaching staff
• Bespoke coaching and development opportunities readily available
• Rigorous and easy-to-use behaviour system
• Brilliant students who are proud to be part of the Academy
• Become part of the West Grantham family – an enjoyable and rewarding working environment
Our ideal candidate will:
• be aligned to our vision and values
• be a team player, with excellent interpersonal skills
• have a commitment to academic excellence and passion for helping all succeed
• be an excellent practitioner with an unwavering commitment to the highest standards for teaching and learning
• have ambition for further career progression and a commitment to continued professional development.
We welcome visits to the school and the chance to meet members of the team, as well as the leadership team. Please contact Estelle Sharpe to arrange a visit on 01476 405200.
More information and application forms are available on our website:
To submit applications please contact Estelle Sharpe by email: Esharpe@wgacademy.org.uk
Please note we cannot accept CV’s as a form of application.
Application deadline: 9am on Friday 8th October 2021
Interview date: Monday 11th and Tuesday 12th October 2021
The Diocese of Southwell and Nottingham Multi Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and expects all employees to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be subject to appropriate child protection screening including checks with previous employers and undertake an enhanced DBS with barred check.
West Grantham Church of England Primary Academy
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Primary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 3 - 11 years