The Governing Body would like to appoint an outstanding practitioner to the substantive post of Assistant Headteacher.
The Governors and Headteacher are seeking to appoint a passionate, forward thinking Assistant Headteacher to work in partnership with the Headteacher and Governing Body to build on the school's successes and move it forward in its next phase of development. You will have outstanding interpersonal skills, a commitment to teamwork and reflective practice, with experience of working at a senior level. This is an exciting opportunity to play a pivotal role in the leadership of our excellently resourced school with supportive colleagues and impeccably behaved children. Visitors to the school always comment on the atmosphere of positivity and friendly support, set in a beautiful learning environment. There is a strong commitment from the Headteacher and Governors to support your professional development.
The successful candidate should:
· Be committed to, passionate about and inspirational in continuing to raise standards.
· Be an outstanding teacher.
· Have proven experience of effectively leading whole school initiatives.
· Achieve highly effective partnerships with staff, pupils, parents, governors and the community.
· Demonstrate clear strategic thinking in managing the school to achieve its aims and vision.
· Have proven leadership and management skills
· Have high expectations of self and others and can lead, motivate, inspire others and work in a team.
· Have a strong work ethic and be able to manage a range of tasks
Pay range LPS 5-9 with starting point depending on experience.
Closing Date: Friday, 18th May 2018