St Joseph’s Federation:
Connor Road BroadWay
RM9 5UL IG11 7AR
Inner London Leadership Scale 4-8
Required for ASAP
We are a federation with primary schools in both Barking and Dagenham. Due to the promotion of our previous Assistant Headteacher we are looking to appoint a replacement for January 2018 in our Barking School. You will need to be a practising Catholic with the CCRS or willing to complete it within two years.
We are looking for an outstanding teacher practitioner to join our strategic team. You will lead a core area of development such as assessment and standards or teaching and learning, Curriculum, Mathematics or English.
The candidate will:
• Be positive and willing to go the extra mile
• Be experienced in supporting pupils;
• Be enthusiastic, confident and able to show initiative;
• Be an effective communicator with pupils and staff;
• Be competent in the use of ICT;
• Possess good literacy and numeracy skills;
• Have the ability to build and maintain effective relationships with pupils, treating them with respect and consideration.
A calm disposition and sense of humour would be great!
You will join and friendly and enthusiastic team and wonderful children.
Further details and an application pack can only be obtained from:
Please note that only the CES application forms will be accepted.
CVs alone will not be accepted.
Please email your completed CES application form and supporting documents to:
Closing date for applications: Noon Ocotber 13th