We are seeking to appoint an outstanding and inspirational Assistant Headteacher who can have a strategic impact in ensuring we secure outstanding outcomes for our students, and who can be part of a team to lead the school to exceptional levels. We want you to inspire students and colleagues alike.
To be successful at Fort Pitt you will:
• Be an outstanding teacher with a track record of securing excellent outcomes
• Be an outstanding leader already contributing significantly to whole-school improvement
• Be passionate about teaching and learning and have an intelligent grasp of raising achievement through excellence in teaching and learning
• Have experience of developing and leading high performing teams
• Have high expectations of all students
• Be committed, hard-working and have a sense of fun!
In return we will offer you:
• A school with really enthusiastic students with a love of learning, and who want to succeed
• An incredibly supportive group of colleagues
• A personalised CPD programme to provide first-rate preparation towards Deputy Headship
• A two-week October half-term
• The chance to perform on a wider stage through our proud membership of FPTA Academies
For an informal conversation about the role, please contact Nicky Archer at firstname.lastname@example.org in order to arrange a time.
Start date: September 2020
Salary range: L12-16
Closing date: 12:00pm Thursday 30th January 2020
Interviews: Wednesday 5th February 2020
Fort Pitt Grammar School is committed to safeguarding and expects all members of the school community and applicants to share this commitment. Any offer of employment is subject to satisfactory DBS clearance.