A significant, exciting career opportunity has become available at St Bartholomew’s School, a high performing and extremely popular School.
We are looking to appoint at least one new Assistant Headteacher to join the Leadership Team and work with staff to take the school on to even greater achievements.
We would love you to join us, if you:
· are an excellent practitioner;
· are passionate about the well-being, support and development of students and staff;
· have excellent interpersonal and leadership skills;
· are ambitious;
· have high expectations of yourself and others.
In return we can offer:
· enthusiastic and engaged students;
· a culture of high aspirations;
· the opportunity to join a committed and ambitious leadership team;
· outstanding facilties;
· an ongoing commitment to your professional development.
Precise responsibilities will be negotiated upon appointment, however we are keen to hear from candidates who are interested and able to lead or support in the Leadership of Student Learning and Achievement at KS3 or KS4, including Pastoral Care or Teaching and Learning and Continuous Professional Development.
St Bartholomew’s School is an exceptional 11-18 school, with a sixth form of 500 and fantastic modern facilities, where students show a consistent desire to learn and make excellent progress. Students’ behaviour and safety was judged by Ofsted as outstanding.
We pride ourselves on our academic success. At KS4 Progress 8 has been greater than 0.4 for the last two years.
We are committed to continued improvement and place great emphasis on staff development.
If you are interested and would like to visit the school, please contact PA to the Headteacher, Heather Fearnley, via email: email@example.com, to arrange a suitable time.
Closing date: 28 January 2018
(Interviews: 5 & 6 February 2018)
Successful candidates will be subject to a DBS enhanced check along with other relevant employment checks.
Tel: 01635 521255 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org