Assistant Headteacher - Pastoral
The Diocese of Coventry Multi Academy Trust is looking to appoint a resourceful and highly effective Assistant Headteacher - Pastoral, who is committed to developing Harris Church of England Academy.
A recent Ofsted report stated:
• “The school has a caring ethos and ensures that pupils are well looked after and kept safe”
• “Leaders are preparing pupils well for life in modern Britain”
• “Pupils are proud of their school, which is calm and orderly at all times”
• “Pupils’ relationships with one another and staff are positive and respectful”
• “The actions taken by leaders to improve behaviour have resulted in a calmer climate for learning”.
The core purpose of this position is:
To provide vision, strategic direction and leadership within the school to ensure that standards in behaviour and attendance are raised across the school.
• committed to the well-being and pastoral care of children;
• up to date with issues surrounding young people on improving attendance, behaviour and outcomes;
• Able to inspire, challenge, motivate and support students and colleagues?
Do you have:
• the ability to inspire others and lead by example, role modelling the academy's vision, mission and values;
• a strong commitment to high standards and a variety of approaches to teaching and learning;
• A proven track record of leadership, impacting on whole school outcomes;
• Experience in working effectively in a team and also of holding staff to account for their performance?
Closing Date for Applications: Midnight, 11 April 2021
interviews: Week commencing 19 April 2021
Harris CofE Academy