We are seeking to appoint an Assistant Headteacher who has enthusiasm, dedication and a proven track record of delivering high quality education and care for pupils.
You will need to:
- take responsibility for the development of an effective whole school Behaviour for Learning and Safety culture, ensuring rigorous monitoring of whole school behaviour standards.
- provide professional development and support opportunities to ensure the highest standards of behaviour management among staff.
- lead on pupil voice, school council, pupil leadership and the whole school behaviour and rewards strategy.
- work with the Headteacher and other members of the Senior Leadership Team to develop the school as a Centre of Excellence.
- be committed to working in partnership with parents and carers, schools, colleges, businesses and other agencies to promote the best possible outcomes for our students.
We can offer you:
- a family learning community where students' individual gifts and talents are nurtured.
- students who are keen to learn.
- staff who have the desire to ensure pupil progress from each individual starting point.
- an attractive and stimulating learning environment.
- opportunities for Continuous Professional Development Our students are aspirational young people and you would be supported by highly professional and committed colleagues.
This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious applicant to become a fundamental leader at De La Salle, joining our team in its pursuit of excellence.
Visits to the school are welcomed – to arrange a visit please contact Joanne Peet.
For further information and for an application pack, please go to the school's website at www.delasalle.st-helens.sch.uk to download and complete the application form.
Please submit all applications via email to Joanne Peet at firstname.lastname@example.org Please note we are unable to accept CVs.
Closing date: Friday 28th April, 10.00am
Interview Date: Week commencing Monday 8th May 2017
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. To ensure that this is achieved we expect all employees and volunteers to share this commitment and staff will be recruited and selected in line with safer recruitment policy and practice. The successful applicant will undertake an enhanced DBS check.