Assistant Headteacher (responsible for Teaching and Learning)
Pay Range: Leadership Pay Scale point L13-L17
£53,724 p.a. to £59,265 p.a.
We are seeking to appoint an Assistant Headteacher to join our Senior Leadership Team. The position will suit you if you have recent comprehensive school experience of leadership at senior leader level or post of equivalent responsibility within the education sector.
The start for this post is September 2019.
We're looking for you if you have:
• Experience of leading whole school change and innovation in an educational context;
• Substantial and sustained professional development in support of leadership at senior/whole school level;
• Ability to inspire and motivate students and staff;
• Ability to create a culture and ethos of challenge and support where all students can achieve success and become engaged in their own learning.
(The full details can be found in the attached Job Outline and Role Specification).
Why work for The Sigma Trust, Colne Community School?
We can offer you:
• A Competitive Salary
• Robust school CPD training programme that enables you to flourish
• Opportunities to work with colleagues across the Trust to share resources, ideas and build collaborative relationships
• Employee Benefits: Employee Assistance Programme, Pension Scheme,
For additional information about the Trust and this school, please visit our website www.sigmatrust.org.uk
To apply for this post, please complete an application form, available from The Sigma Trust/this website and return it to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Please read the Notes for Applicants document attached.
Closing date: 19th May 2019 (midnight)
Shortlisting: 20th May 2019
Interview date: 23rd May 2019
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the Disclosure and Barring Service.