We are seeking to appoint a highly effective Assistant Head teacher/ SENCo to join our very successful, heavily over-subscribed multi- academy trust with an outstanding ethos where staff are supported to become the best.
We are seeking to appoint at Tabor Academy, Panfield Lane, Braintree, Essex CM7 5XP.
At Loxford School Trust we believe our pioneering and rigorous learning environment, and commitment to innovation provides our students with the opportunity to realise their full potential. We innovate, we challenge and we ensure success.
Our commitment to your professional development can be seen in our Investors in People status. We treat children as individuals and we are strongly committed to equality of opportunity.
Our ICT rich environment promotes learning both in the classroom and elsewhere. You will have the exciting opportunity to work alongside a highly motivated, supportive and well qualified team of teachers and support staff.
Like us, you will be dynamic, innovative and hardworking. You will also have a desire to positively impact upon students’ learning. Above all you will be dedicated to giving all our students an outstanding education in the wide range of qualifications that the curriculum area offers.
The successful candidate will be:
• Educated to degree level.
• An excellent practitioner who can enthuse and inspire.
• Passionate about raising aspirations and improving educational life chances.
• Able to demonstrate a proven track record of leading improvement.
• A role model and champion of learning.
• Clear-thinking and outward-looking.
• Dynamic, innovative and hardworking.
• A leader who is able to demonstrate high-level interpersonal skills.
• Join a skilled, creative, and supportive team.
• Be part of a forward thinking organisation with Training School status.
• Have a chance to shape the future of the subject.
• Work within a brand new, well resourced specialist learning environment.
• Be given the opportunity to develop personally and professionally
• Make a real difference to the lives of young people.
Please feel free to visit our school website on www.loxfordschooltrust.net or www.taboracademy.co.uk
The post is full time
The salary is Leadership range 14-18 (England and Wales)
If you have any questions regarding the post or are unable to apply on line, please contact 01376 323701 to request an Application Pack or speak to Mrs Maria Thornton - PA to the Headteacher/ HR Officer.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS record check.
We reserve the right to bring forward the closing date if we consider that we have received an appropriate number of suitable applications for the post.
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Secondary with sixth form
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 18 years
Welcome to Tabor Academy. As part of the Loxford School Trust we are able to work within a hub of schools, led by Loxford School, an Outstanding school, thus ensuring that our staff are able to deliver the highest educational standards.
We currently ...