with leadership responsibility for Pupil Premium Strategy
Meadowhead School Academy Trust is seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and dedicated professional who will join a forward-looking team. This is a rapidly changing and improving school. We are looking for someone who will enjoy working with dedicated and vibrant teams across the school in the pursuit of excellence. You will be a person who thrives on challenge, enjoys working with young people and is passionate about seeing them achieve.
The successful candidate will find our students enthusiastic and eager to learn. Support from established and experienced senior leaders will be readily given. The post is suitable for someone new to senior leadership or with experience in a smaller school.
The person we are looking for should be:
- passionate and enthusiastic about learning and about their own specialist subject
- a strong leader
- an inspirational, creative and highly effective teacher
- driven to ensure excellent progress for all, especially disadvantaged learners
- a hardworking, imaginative thinker who has excellent organisational and time management skills
- a team player who wants to work and engage with colleagues at all levels within the school
At Meadowhead School Academy Trust you will find:
- students eager for success
- supportive colleagues
- excellent professional development and guidance
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed. Please contact Joy Kelsey (HR Manager) at email@example.com to arrange a visit.
Closing date for applications – Monday 18 March 2019 at 9.00am
Proposed date of Interviews: Wednesday 20 March 2019
Completed application forms should be returned to the school marked for the attention of Ms J Kelsey via email to:- firstname.lastname@example.org
Meadowhead School Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Any offer of employment will be subject to receipt of a satisfactory DBS Enhanced Disclosure.