Brewood CE Middle School is seeking to appoint an enthusiastic Assistant Headteacher from the Summer Term 2017, or an earlier start of 22 February, to help us achieve our goal of being an outstanding school.
Governors, staff, parents and pupils are seeking to appoint an inspirational Assistant Headteacher to join our hard-working team.
The successful candidate will:
- Be an outstanding and dynamic teacher across the primary / secondary range with high expectations of children.
- Have excellent organisational, inter-personal and communication skills, with the ability to motivate, lead and support others.
- Have proven leadership and management skills, drive and ambition for our school; be forward-thinking and able to generate innovative ideas.
- Be highly motivated and able to demonstrate the impact and achievement of successfully led aspects of whole school improvement within their current leadership role.
- Be committed to working in partnership with all members of the school community under the direction of the Executive Headteacher.
- Support our Christian ethos.
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people / vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This position is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure check under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974. Further details regarding this check are available from schools or by visiting www.crb.gov.uk
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed; please contact Mrs S Cornes on 01902 850266 to arrange.
If you would like to discuss this position please contact Mr D I Swift, Executive Headteacher, at Brewood CE Middle School on 01902 850266.
An application pack is available from the school by e-mail or telephone.
Closing date: 9:00am on Friday 2 December
Interviews will take place: Week beginning Monday 5 December 2016
Brewood and Wheaton Aston Federation
Brewood CE Middle School St Mary’s CE First School
Tel: 01902 850266 / 01785 840314
Email: email@example.com /