The governors of this Roman Catholic day school for pupils with autism, learning difficulties and complex needs are seeking to appoint a well-qualified, ambitious and inspirational Assistant Headteacher (Teaching & Learning, Behaviour) who will join the senior team in leading the school on the next stage of its journey. This is a fantastic opportunity for a suitably experienced leader with a proven record of success. The position provides excellent opportunities for further career progression.
The successful candidate will be:
- An excellent teacher and leader with the ability to inspire and support high quality learning for all.
- Dedicated to improving the life choices of all children.
- Committed to partnership with families and other agencies.
- A successful and established middle or senior leader.
- Passionate about SEND, curriculum, pedagogy and creativity.
- Able to lead, manage and inspire.
- Committed to sustaining and developing the school and it’s Catholic ethos.
We will offer you:
- A lively, creative and inclusive school committed to improving the lives of children & young people.
- A supportive and friendly environment.
- The opportunity to work in strategic partnership with the Headteacher and other members of the senior leadership team.
- An ambitious and hardworking team consistently supporting the school on its journey to outstanding.
- A dedicated and enthusiastic staff team to work with.
- A governing body who is supportive and passionate about achieving the highest standards in all areas and committed to the professional development of staff.
Closing date for applications is 12:00pm on Friday 19th March 2021
Interviews are planned for the week commencing 22nd March 2021
For more information about our school please visit our website: https://stjohnvianneyschool.co.uk
If you would like an application pack or to visit School please call Lorna Hamilton on 0161 881 7843 or email L.email@example.com
St John Vianney School and The Diocese of Salford is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All post holders are subject to enhanced DBS checks and Disqualification Declaration.
St John Vianney School
- Special needs with state - non-maintained funding
- Students of mixed gender, age 5 - 19 years
St John Vianney RC School is the Diocese of Salford’s Special School, which is widely recognised for its excellent educational and pastoral provision. We pride ourselves on being a happy, caring and welcoming community, where the learning environment...