Due to the promotion of a current Assistant Headteacher we are looking to recruit a committed, motivated Assistant Headteacher who will be the lead for Wellbeing across the school. Although this position is non-class based, it will include a teaching commitment.
If you have high expectations of your own performance and that of others and are passionate in your desire for pupils to achieve, this is an opportunity to join our friendly school.
The successful candidate will need:
- Sustained successful teaching experience, preferably across two key stages
- Experience of leading an area of development within school
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to inspire, motivate and influence both staff and pupils
- A clear vision of excellent practice and how it can be achieved
- Initiative, flexibility and a positive outlook
We are able to offer you:
- Enthusiastic children who are keen to learn
- A highly motivated, talented team
- An opportunity to work and lead creatively
- Personalised professional development
If you think this might be the opportunity you have been looking for, we strongly encourage a visit to the school. We would be happy to meet prospective applicants. Please contact the school office on 0207 790 4534 to arrange a visit.
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974. The successful candidate will be required to undergo appropriate child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and an enhanced DBS
Closing date: 26 April 2018 (noon)
Interview date: Week commencing 8 May 2018