Leadership Pay Range Points 14 - 18
Full-time required for September 2020
Due to the continued expansion of our school, the Governing Body and Trustees are seeking to appoint a dynamic leader with excellent interpersonal skills, a flair for innovation, drive and ambition to join a new post on the Senior Leadership Team of our forward thinking and rapidly expanding 11-16 school. This is an exciting opportunity to make a significant contribution to the further development of our school.
Specific responsibilities will be assigned to the successful candidate dependent upon individual strengths.
We are seeking a senior leader who:
• Is an excellent classroom practitioner
• Can lead and manage the work of others with vision, energy and sensitivity
• Has a commitment to improve teaching and learning and student outcomes
• Has the communication, interpersonal skills and emotional intelligence to motivate and inspire staff, students and key stakeholders.
We can offer you:
• The chance to work in an oversubscribed, innovative and forward thinking school
• Teaching at KS3 and KS4
• Effective support for Professional Development in preparation for your next step
• A friendly and supportive environment
• The opportunity to work with well-motivated students and supportive parents
• A location on the coast very close to main line railway services and road networks
• Free well-being and medical cover
• The opportunity to be part of the lead school in the South Downs Education Trust MAT.
When applying please provide, on 1 side of A4, evidence of a school initiative that you have led on and the impact it has had. Details required are: the initiative; the solution (what you actually did); and the impact (with evidence). This is in addition to your supporting statement, which must be no more than 2 sides of A4.
For further enquiries or to arrange a visit please contact Olivia Blake on 01903 237864.
Details of this role, including a job description, information on why you may wish to join us, how to apply and an application form can be downloaded from the school website at www.worthinghigh.net/vacancies or from the links in this advert.
Closing date for receipt of applications is 12 March 2020 by 10.00 am
Interviews will take place on 25 and 26 March 2020
Completed applications should be sent to Mr P Panayiotou, Headteacher, at the above address or emailed to email@example.com